The structure of your teeth and their appearance can have a huge impact on how you look. Modern cosmetic dentistry treatments offer a variety of ways of enhancing the most beautiful smile. Individuals can choose from porcelain veneers to tooth fillings to restore their beauty. Having the most beautiful smile increases self-confidence and more people feel that you are more attractive and successful. Creating a beautiful smile with dental cosmetic treatment can be a positive life-changing experience. Restoring your smile will require a complex treatment plan. Keep in mind that this will involve reconstructing your teeth as well as orthodontics.
Correcting your smile depend on many factors that are evaluated by your dentist. The dentist will determine the status of your occlusion, examine your mouth thoroughly, and perform other tests before designing a treatment plan. It’s of vital importance to consider tooth shade and tooth width. The treatment plan may also include the appearance of your gums and lips. The lips can be made full and reduce wrinkles appearance through bonding or reconstruction procedure. A simple process known as crown lengthening can be used if too much gum appears in your smile. Other recommended procedures that can improve your smile include:
- Fillings: A composite resin material is used to match with tooth’s natural color. Colored fillings are more attractive than silver-colored filings.
- Teeth whitening: This will correct the discolored and stained teeth. There are two options that you can consider: home whitening treatments and in-office tooth whitening. A custom-fitted dental tray filled with bleaching gel is used in both options.
- Crowns: Dental crowns are used in repairing decayed or damaged teeth. A crown is made from a mold of the original tooth.
- Veneers: It involves cementing the front part of your teeth to correct slightly chipped, crooked, or uneven spaces.
- Invisalign: This helps in straightening your teeth and treating specific orthodontic issues.